The school began with the name Spokane Junior Academy as its operation started in 1934 and in 1939 became a recognized school by the Upper Columbia Conference. In 1940 the school underwent a building project which built the administrative building and then in 1984 two classrooms and a music room were added. With the relocation to a 39.2-acre site to build a new facility comes a new name, Palisades Christian Academy (PCA).
PCA is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Aventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges, and universities in countries around the globe.
Licensed Child Care Program
After School Care
Community Service Activities
After school music and sports programs
Student Bill of Rights
PCA IS ACCREDITED BY
Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
North Pacific Union Conference School Commission
North American Division Commission on Accreditation
Accrediting Association of SDA Schools, Colleges and Universities, Inc.