The school began with the name Spokane Junior Academy as its operation started in 1934 and in 1939 became a recognized school by the Upper Columbia Conference. In 1940 the school underwent a building project which built the administrative building and then in 1984 two classrooms and a music room were added. With the relocation to a 39.2-acre site to build a new facility comes a new name, Palisades Christian Academy (PCA).
PCA is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Aventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges, and universities in countries around the globe.
Parents, teachers/staff, and students share some of their thoughts on why Palisades Christian Academy has been a blessing in their lives. You are warmly invited to take a moment to view this inspirational video and share with others.
There are two YouTube videos at the bottom for your viewing pleasure in understanding critical value of religious and independent schools.
|School Bulletin||Mission Statement|
- Bible-Centered Curriculum
- Special Events
- Licensed Child Care Program
- After School Care
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Community Service Activities
- After school music and sports programs
- Student Bill of Rights
PCA IS ACCREDITED BY
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
- North Pacific Union Conference School Commission
- North American Division Commission on Accreditation
- Accrediting Association of SDA Schools, Colleges and Universities, Inc.